Wednesday, October 6, 2010

divine inervention

I have quietly and unknowingly been searching for someone that I could let my guard down with, someone that I can completely expose my soul to. Someone that I can laugh with, someone that I can reveal my fears and hopes with. I am sure that we all have been on this road at one stage or another in our life.
Scientists believe that the Marianas Trench is the darkest place on earth, I imagine her smile could light it up. Jean Toomer once said "no eyes that have seen beauty ever loose their sight", she makes me wonder if he had seen her. I aspire to love her for an eternity, I long to grow old with her. I am completely humbled in her presence, I am completely grateful that God convinced her to choose me.....this chapter of my life is to be continued

2 comments:

eli said...

Wow, you wrote this on my birthday...did you find her??? I wish you loved me as much as you claimed to have loved me.....even 2 weeks ago in a phone conversation...

eli said...

It's me.